Attention NVC practitioners!
- Are you lacking clarity on how to design your NVC learning and integration path?
- Do you have questions about any NVC concepts that you would like to consult with someone about?
- Do you want support in living NVC in your day-to-day life, or perhaps in integrating any of the Core Nonviolence Commitments?
- Do you want support to transform guilt or shame in relation to something you have done?
- Are you in an NVC crisis?
- Are you experiencing difficulties in your practice group or with your empathy partner, wanting guidance?
- Do you share or want to share NVC with other people and looking for support with this?
- Are you in the process of certification as an NVC trainer and looking for a mentor?
Perhaps I can lend you a hand!
I offer online NVC mentoring
- Individual sessions on a one-off or a regular basis
- One-off support sessions for empathy buddies
- One-off support sessions for practice groups
For the last few years I have been mentoring people who are in the certification process. Recently I have extended my offer to NVC practitioners in general, whatever the length of time they have been practicing.
What are the sessions like?
They are carried out by video conference.
The content of the sessions is tailored to the needs that are alive in the moment. Some of the forms my support can take:
- Empathic accompaniment
- Help in finding strategies to meet needs
- Help in identifying internal and external resources
- Guidance, clarifications, suggestions
Duration of the sessions:
- One-on-one sessions: 1½ hours
- Empathy pairs and practice groups: 2 hours
- Individual sessions:
- First session: 50€*
- Additional sessions: To be decided between us, looking for an amount that works for both parties.
- Sessions for empathy couples and practice groups: To be decided among us, looking for an amount that works for all parties.
* If that amount is prohibitive for you, let me know and we can talk about it.
Language: English, Spanish or Catalan.
How do I see my role as mentor?
I aim for a peer relationship in the sessions, in collaborative dialogue. I don’t pretend to be an expert; I believe that each person best knows themself and their situation. My intention is to accompany from my years of experience with NVC and also from my humanity, with humility.
For me, integrating an NVC mindset and practice is a lifelong journey. I consider it an honor and find it nourishing to accompany other people on their paths towards integration.
Please contact me with any questions or if you would like to ask me to accompany you for a little while on your path.